DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL?
A review of the following list of qualities shared by our most successful real estate agents might help you decide if you should make a full-time commitment to a very rewarding real estate career.
I have a good sphere of influence and am visible in the community.
- I am enthusiastic about running my own business.
- I am willing to forgo income now to gain increased income later.
- I am honest, trustworthy and ethical.
- I am willing to take required classes and training.
- I want to be rewarded for my efforts.
- My family is prepared to tolerate extended work hours and irregular income.
- I have excellent communication skills.
- I present myself with confidence and professionalism.
- I am motivated to succeed.
- I can handle setbacks and solve problems.
- I am considerate of others.
- I am willing to contact people daily.
- I have plenty of stamina, both physical and emotional.
- I am seeking a long term career.
- I am committed to exceeding customer expectations.
- I am willing to work evenings and weekends.
- I am well-organized and detail-oriented.
- I know how to establish priorities and goals.
- I enjoy making decisions.
- I appreciate the results of hard work.
- I am comfortable handling multiple tasks.
- I am a good listener.
- I am prepared to invest in my career.
- I am willing to prospect for business.
- I have the financial resources to cover my living expenses for 6 months or more.
CENTURY 21 Trophy has partnered with Rockwell Institute
For Career Information, please call Chris Anderson at 360-675-7000